Sunday, September 14, 2014

Outlet Mall Madness!

This weekend Evan, Miles, and I went to an outlet mall about 40-minutes away from our house for the first time. Sometimes I struggle to find things I like at outlets because things are picked over or the selection is hit or miss, but not this time! We got a TON of adorable clothes for Miles at Baby Gap and Osh Kosh B'Gosh! I got 6 shirts and 2 pairs of pants from baby gap for $30 - what a steal! I spent a little more at Osh Kosh B'Gosh, about $60, but I couldn't resist the $30 striped overalls. They remind me so much of my late Grandpa Lynn (my dad's dad). He was a Wisconsin farmer and just about every time I saw him he was wearing overalls just like this. So, hands down, totally worth the money! I also got the red buffalo check shirt there.. so cute for Christmas! And the marled pants = perfection for a little boy. Honestly makes me wonder why I ever shop anywhere BUT outlet malls for Miles, he grows so fast!


Miles, what do YOU think of all your new clothes? Hmmmmm, not sure he is as excited as I am.



Annnnnnd I even got myself a cute checkered shirt from the Banana Republic outlet for about $40. It is SUPER soft! Overall a very successful shopping trip on a beautiful fall day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
01 09 10