First, I made a lovely (and much needed) shelf for above the tub. So easy - literally a couple of corbels from Home Depot ($8 each) and a board, painted white. Of course Evan was the one who actually drilled it into the wall (So tough w/plaster walls!)
Then we hung up the last towel rod... (by we once again I mean Evan!)
The final result! Woo hoo
We also put some "baseboard" tile around the bottom of the shower. Water was starting to stain the lower part of the wall, so tile here was much needed.
Tuckie helped too :)
Now we just have to have the bathtub re-coated and we'll be all set! :) I'm ready for a bubble bath!
(Sorry about the white balance in these pictures... so hard to get it right in this small space!)