Friday, September 26, 2014

Fridays with Milesbear


As I shared on the blog before, I work on a "tailored work arrangement" and therefore do not work on Fridays anymore. I LOVE my Fridays with Miles! We play around the house, cuddle,  read books, go for walks, do laundry, take a long nap together, go shopping, lay outside under the big tree in our front yard, have play dates with friends, cuddle, practice walking, cuddle, and cuddle some more :)  I love my job and there are a lot of reasons that I decided to continue to work (which I will share in detail at some point), but I think taking Fridays off was one of the best decisions I ever made, and I cherish this extra mommy-Miles day!
 
    

 
This weekend he turns 8-months old! My oh my how time flies!
 
 
PS - These are al pics Ive posted on instagram. You can follow me at saramb11!


1 comment:

  1. sara he is gorgeous......and looks so happy and very much like you
    Glad you have Fridays off

    ReplyDelete

 
01 09 10