Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Photo Recap~ One of the Best EVER! :)


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

As I noted in the title, it was one of our best yet!! It started with a day of shopping, wrapping, and decking the halls.. followed by Christmas Eve filled with baking, Christmas movies, and the BEST Christmas Eve mass I've ever attended... a great Christmas Eve dinner celebration with Evan's family.. Christmas morning with the two of us.. and a great Christmas Day with my family.

Here are some snapshots from our last few days decorating and celebrating! 



 Yes, Evan went to three Starbucks this morning to get his coffee and my green tea lemonade :)

My favorite songs of the season :)




Naughty or Nice Glasses (Definitely Nice!)


Wrapping lots of presents!

Waiting for Santa?



We put a little tree in the den.. and here is a glimpse of the 1/2 finished mudroom (Still need to install slate tile flooring!)


I got Evan a wet saw for our upcoming bathroom renovation.. :)

And he got me the Pottery Barn bath fixtures I've been anxiously awaiting!

(Can you guess what our next project is?)

Tucker was 'tuckered-out' in no time!

 Really, really sleepy! So cute.

Our happy little family!

Merry Christmas, Love, & God Bless!

5 comments:

  1. Sara,
    Thanks for sharing your Christmas. The last picture of all three of you is so precious. Tucker is adorable. You guys have done a great job renovating your house I can hardly wait to see how the bathroom will turn out.
    Merry Christmas to you both and all the best in the coming New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your doggie . . . what kind?

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, Sara; You and Evan did a fabulous job with your house! It looks fantastic and I am in awe of all the beautiful things you have in it. It looks like a show home to me. TFS. Juanita in Ohio

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    Where did you purchase the white shelf ladders in your dining room?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Christie - I got them from Value City Furniture over 5 years ago.. Just $100 a shelf at the time! I wish I'd bought more :)

    ReplyDelete

 
01 09 10