Tuesday, December 13, 2011

An Early Christmas Present (or two!)

First, my company gave me one of those vouchers to get a giftcard from a select list of companies. I redeemed mine for a $100 giftcard to Williams-Sonoma!! I'm a HUGE Martha Stewart fan, so I splurged on this $75 book, which I absolutely adore.. (Something I never would have bought w/my own money!) And I got these cute candy cane tapers for our Christmas celebration :)

Next, after dealing with a couple of leaky fixtures and plumbing issues, we ended up buying new toilets for all the bathrooms. It's ridiculous how excited I am about these :) They actually feel like presents too!


Expensive books and toilets, ah, I guess this is growing up! :)

6 comments:

  1. What an awesome book, and hey, a girl's gotta have the best of everything, right!? Why exclude potties! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I love that book - I've seen it and drooled but like you just could not pull the trigger if it's my own money. I am laughing at the toilets because I totally relate. I would love to have brand new, water efficient white (not blue! not yellow!) toilets! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bold.power. ha that's funny
    love the book

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha I love your grown up gifts! Hilarious. That book looks amazing, Martha is totally my idol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this play book. Very miraculous. Read more comfortably. There are new things to be excited about. น้ำเต้า ปูปลา

    ReplyDelete

 
01 09 10