Thursday, October 30, 2014

If I had $900,000.....

Occasionally I skim Zillow just to see what's out there, to get ideas, and to dream. Today I stumbled upon a house I LOVE!!! I love the white brick, the wide planked dark wood floors, planked wall, gorgeous windows, and glass interior doorway to the den.

I've been seriously itching to overhaul some of the rooms in my house (or build a completely new one!) and these features are on the money. (Of course I would go for more of a gray vibe in the kitchen with marble or a different granite). Isn't it beautiful though? Only $899k :)

What do you think?






 




You can see the full listing here.

3 comments:

  1. I just stumbled on your blog while on Google Image Search. I love, love, love your style! It's completely unrelated to this post, but I have to ask - where did you get your white living room curtains?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Alexandra! The white curtains are from Pottery Barn - The Peyton Linen Grommet Drape! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
01 09 10