We actually ended up going a different route in terms of the colors I posted about on Friday, but I think the result is perfect!
Here is a snapshot of the finished result:
We ended up going with Restore Deck Liquid Armor Resurfacer in the "Bark" color. I was really afraid of the gray colors being too light, and Evan was certain that dark was the way to go.. so, we went with his gut and I'm so glad we did!
Here are a few before shots:
You can see how beaten up the boards were here:
Look at the difference just one coat makes (Just a note to anyone wanting to use this product, we used the Restore roller and then went over it with a paint brush to smooth it out. I really did not like the texture with just the roller - WAY too rough!):
And ta-da!! The finished result:
Looks like a new deck! We should definitely pass our exterior inspection now :)