Saturday, January 10, 2015

How Far We've Come... Master Bath!

This room is actually COMPLETE and I have no goals for this space for 2015, but stumbling along the pictures really made me appreciate how nice this bath is now compared to when we moved in. Therefore, thought I would still share!
 
This was my inspiration board:

 
Originally we put beadboard on the upper half of the wall, but when we did the full renovation we took it down and drywalled.


And the final result:


 
As crazy as it sounds, Miles has always slept best in this room in his moses basket!
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. It is lovely! What paint color did you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is Martha Stewart's Flagstone, my trusty go to color! :)

      Delete
  2. I love the decor, but my heart melted when I saw Miles! As a Grandma, I could just imagine holding him. What a treasure from God. happy for you.

    ReplyDelete

 
01 09 10