Wednesday, January 14, 2015

GORGEOUS German Village Home Tour!

I stumbled upon this article in the Wall Street Journal which featured this amazing house in German Village in Columbus, Ohio and it was love at first sight! In the article they mention that is home was on the market, so then I did some Zillow stalking and found it online. To say that this house is amazing is an understatement! I am totally inspired by their vision and style!

Here are the pictures from the article:


And here are the pictures from Zillow:




LOVE the pop of yellow!














I want to move in!!! Only $975,000 :)

4 comments:

  1. Love this house, although I was horrified by the yellow couch! lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I could never pull it off, but I think it is fun! I think I'm craving bright pops of yellow right now because I'm so ready for SPRING!!!! ;)

      Delete
  2. It is absolutely gorgeous, and I love all of the unique features! I didn't mind the yellow sofa, but I really didn't like some of the art and wooden light fixtures. Buy hey, I wouldn't complain if someone gave it all to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this house, although I was horrified by the yellow couch! lol!



    Golden Slot

    ReplyDelete

 
01 09 10