I have a dozen projects and updates to share, but instead of delving into each one I'll just give you the overall big picture of what I've been up to lately.
- First and foremost I'll say that lately it has been babies on the brain!! I'm currently 17 weeks 5 days :)We find out the baby's gender next week! I can honestly say I've never been so excited for anything in my life (with the exception of maybe my wedding!)
- We are slowly putting the nursery together. We got the crib and the changing table!
- This weekend I started getting out the fall decorations.. It has been so cool here the last couple of days, I love it!
- Finally started buying some maternity clothes. It was really rough at first (too many low quality EXTREMELY high priced items) but finally found some things I like that are SO comfortable and didn't break the bank.
- Cravings.... This week its frozen yogurt with fresh fruit! Could be worse ;)
- We also spent a lot of Labor Day weekend working on a kitchen project that I will share soon... :)