Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Lately!!

I feel like I say this every time I post, but I'll say it again: It's been too long!

I have a dozen projects and updates to share, but instead of delving into each one I'll just give you the overall big picture of what I've been up to lately.

  • First and foremost I'll say that lately it has been babies on the brain!! I'm currently 17 weeks 5 days :)We find out the baby's gender next week! I can honestly say I've never been so excited for anything in my life (with the exception of maybe my wedding!)
  • We are slowly putting the nursery together. We got the crib and the changing table!
  • This weekend I started getting out the fall decorations.. It has been so cool here the last couple of days, I love it!
  • Finally started buying some maternity clothes. It was really rough at first (too many low quality EXTREMELY high priced items) but finally found some things I like that are SO comfortable and didn't break the bank.
  • Cravings.... This week its frozen yogurt with fresh fruit! Could be worse ;)
  • We also spent a lot of Labor Day weekend working on a kitchen project that I will share soon... :)
Hope you are all doing great, if anyone even still reads this!! I promise I'll give more detailed updates soon

8 comments:

  1. You are absolutely darling.
    The start of the nursery looks cute!
    Oh, and that Frozen Yogurt.... delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so tiny! Decorating the nursery is so much fun and maternity clothes are awful! I hated that I had to buy them I don't know how someone hasn't made them cuter and cheaper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see what you pick for the nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love to know what/where you got your maternity clothes. I am 15 weeks and need to get some.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're still reading! Look forward to all your blog posts! Love your décor.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excited to see what the nursery will look like and what you picked out for baby furniture. I'm sure it will be just perfect.
    It seems that you are having healthy cravings so far.
    Can't wait for the results of the test, still think you are having a girl. Don't know why.
    You are looking good and must be soooo excited as all your fellow blogger friends are too.
    Take care and yes keep us up-dated.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I stumbled upon your blog through a few pinterest pins, and am now definitely a follower! you have a great blog! Congrats on the baby- i am 31 weeks prego with my 3rd boy. having kids is the best! anyways, check out my blog some time www.loveofinteriors.blogspot.com. i'm in the process of revamping it up a bit and hoping to be more consistent with my posts. I'll add you to my blog roll and would love if you did the same :)

    ReplyDelete

 
01 09 10