Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Baby Boy Nursery Inspiration!

Ok, its offically just going to be baby boy week here on the blog! I can't help myself. Here is my inspiration board for our baby boy's bedroom, playroom, and bath accessories :) Everything below is from Restoration Hardware Baby & Child, where I plan on registering for the "cute" stuff.



I also got this name banner from The Land of Nod. (As you can see, we are going for a planes theme). We have the name picked out but we are going to keep it a secret until the baby is born! (TWICE in the last month I have thought distant Facebook friends had already had their babies based on how they would reference the baby by name on their status updates... Only to be shocked when I finally hear the baby is born several weeks or months later! Weird isn't it?)


1 comment:

 
01 09 10