Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Floors and Faucets

We've officially ordered the tile for the mudroom...!! We ultimately decided to go with  12" x 24" Burma Negro tile from The Tile Shop.  It arrives on Thursday! (The piece below is just a sample I picked up.. have you ever been to the one of these stores? Best customer service ever! I also took their tiling class last Saturday.. so informative and so much fun! I highly recommend it if you have one of these shops in your area!)


I also recently got these beautiful faucets from Home Depot on clearance for $70 each! I was able to score one for each our of three bathrooms. It is the Glacier Bay Lyndhurst Faucet in Mediterrean Bronze. Love it! :)


Things are really starting to come together! I will share more pictures of projects soon.. We are making a ton of progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
01 09 10