Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Our 2014 Christmas Cards (A little late, I know!)

I know this is long overdue, but I just had to share our 2014 Christmas cards because I love, love, love the way they turned out! We've used Minted for I think as long as they've been around and couldn't be happier with the quality. This year's card is by far my favorite though (of course!)



I captured the picture of Miles playing in the snow (the first time it snowed this winter - he loved it!) And the rest of the shots are from family sessions with our amazing photographer Kayla at Full Bloom Photography here in Cleveland.

My other favorite thing about this card is that we had all of the addresses printed by Minted and they turned out BEAUTIFULLY! We also used their skinny wrap around labels for our return address.  Just makes them so much more special (and so much easier for us to assemble!)

I'm in the process of designing invitations for Miles' first birthday and can't wait to show you those too!


2 comments:

 
01 09 10