Tuesday, January 22, 2013

VRBO - Amazing House for Rent!

We've gotten SIX inches of snow today and it is freeeeezing cold! Given the fact I despise driving in snow, I decided to work from home today. I am currently sitting in front of the fire AND I have a space heater blowing on me, but I still can't get warm! Winter is overrated.

Anyway, I randomly started searching Google for images of soapstone counters when I stumbled upon this AMAZING vacation rental by owner (VRBO) house! I love it, and therefore thought I'd share!









Click HERE for more pictures of this amazing house!

Only $3,500 a week ;) *sigh*


7 comments:

  1. Thank you for being my personal instructor on this issue. My partner and i enjoyed your own article very much and most of all enjoyed reading the way you handled the issues I thought to be controversial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Sara, you’ve found a heavenly house perfect for a week of relieving stress and forgetting all the worries of everyday life. If only we can escape and retreat here *sigh*. Anyway, perhaps I should start looking for my own dream rental house as well. Who knows, I might be able to find one suited for my budget! =)

    Regards,
    Von Madison

    ReplyDelete
  3. his is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the excellent work. renter rights California

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luxurious rental villa which you have shared within these post. Thank you very much.
    House for sale in coimbatore | villas in coimbatore | Budget villas in coimbatore

    ReplyDelete
  5. Check out the lil' video we shot while there. This one was filmed at 6am on Day 5 of our stay there, so you can hear the fatigue in my voice.
    We Buy Houses

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found your blog. This is a very good blog on holiday hotel. I would like to thank you for all the information you give. Its really important to choose the best holiday house rental.so thanks for sharing this information.

    ReplyDelete

 
01 09 10