Friday, January 25, 2013

My (future) couch is EVERYWHERE!

You know how when you get an idea in your head, you start seeing it EVERYWHERE? Like when you buy a new car, you suddenly see more of the same model on the road.. or when you want to get married or have a baby, suddenly everyone around you is getting married or having babies? WELL, I'm having that same phenomenon with the couch I want (and posted about last week)! It is everywhere!
Source: Pinterest

Source: VRBO


Source: Me :)

My friend Kelly got it recently - this is me holding her sweet little baby Jack!

I think it is going to be a rule for me when buying furniture that I must love every piece this much! It makes it so much fun :)


2 comments:

  1. IS it that comfortable...or just gorgeous to look at..and that is all that counts ;)
    Love the baby...you are a natural
    by the way...sigh, fingers crossed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb post and additionally simple to make sure you figure out description. Exactly how can Document keep performing obtaining authorization to make sure you publish element for the document into my approaching e-newsletter?

    ReplyDelete

 
01 09 10