Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Parade of Homes - House #3

I will start off by saying that I don't think the pictures quite do this home justice! I LOVE the first floor. Especially the living room - it is not your typical, formal living room... It has rich, beautiful bookcases and amazing wine storage. YES PLEASE! I'm all for rooms you actually USE and reflect how people actually live, and this is my kind of living room! I just want to curl up on the couch with that blanket and a glass of wine and watch the Bachelorette! ;)

I also really love the transoms above the built-in desks in the family room area which is right off the kitchen. This room had a lot of really rich tones, but tons of light. Great combination! Enjoy!










4 comments:

  1. the decorating seems no different than the others....these neutral grays and black and whites......I thought at least one would mix it up with color.....or am I so out of touch with what is demanded by the public?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right... almost NO color! Definitely no bold colors. Seems like lots of shades of gray in every single house.. which of course I love.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the black cabinets in the kitchen, so striking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the grays too....but for a walk about of homes...you would think they would show differnt styles and colors....

    ReplyDelete

 
01 09 10