READY does not even begin to describe it! As of the last couple of weeks, I just feel so tremendously huge and uncomfortable. BUT, on the flip side it means the baby is growing and we are getting so close! I absolutely love his little kicks and feeling him move around, so I'm trying to focus on just enjoying this time while it lasts!
We have been nesting BIG TIME! (Yes, Evan too!) The nursery is JUST about done with the exception of the rug and bumper! What do you think? It is now my favorite room in the house! (And yes, we are keeping the baby name a secret until he is born, hence the hidden letters!)
Here are the sources:
- Crib: Costco $399
- Changing Table: Costco $399 (For some reason these were much cheaper in the store!)
- Rocking Chair & Ottomon: Pottery Barn Kids ($799 and $349) (Gift from my parents)
- Airplane Print: Restoration Hardware Baby & Child $179 (We got on sale 20% off)
- Name Banner: Land of Nod $2.95 each
- Airplane Print Baskets & Bean Bag Chair: Restoration Hardware Baby & Child ($30/$54/$49) Gifts from our registry!
- Bedding: Restoration Hardware Baby & Child Gifts from our registry!
- Sleigh Side Table: Pottery Barn Kids ($179)
- Curtains: West Elm (over 5-years old)
- Lamp: Target
- Blankets: Pottery Barn Kids
- Paint Color: Martha Stewart's "Mushroom" from Home Depot
I hope this room is a place where our little boy feels safe, cozy, happy, and inspired!! :)