Friday, August 15, 2014

So much for that idea!!

Ok, I guess the blog update is going to have to wait due to people being COMPLETELY unresponsive! I could go on and on about it for an entire post, but I'd just end up getting myself worked up and I don't want to take away from this beautiful day! That being said, the blog makeover is going to be on hold for a little while I shop around for a new designer.

LOTS of exciting things to share though:

1) New Parade of Homes pictures! (They are a-m-a-z-i-n-g!)
2) Pictures of the new couch we may have purchased for our anniversary! (FINALLY!)
3) Beautiful family pictures we had taken a few weeks ago
4) Decor ideas for Miles' "Big Boy" room
5) Fall Decor ideas (Yes, they are already brewing in my mind!)





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
01 09 10