Thursday, July 3, 2014

Flags and Flowers for the Fourth!

Fourth of July weekend is here! This is the first time in as long as I can remember that my whole extended family has not gone to Wisconsin for the holiday. I am missing them dearly! Instead, we are hanging out at home and enjoying the nice cool weather (it is in the mid-70s, my favorite!) Our plans are to work outside in the yard (as you can see from the pictures below, our hedges need trimming but our hydrangeas are looking beautiful!), go for lots of family walks, relax, and celebrate with friends! Should be a very nice weekend!






Hope you have a great time celebrating! 



1 comment:

  1. This color is very beautiful. I think this flower is very beautiful and who likes white flowers. I like it very much. เกร็ดความงาม

    ReplyDelete

 
01 09 10