Monday, May 27, 2013

Memorial Day & Home Tour!

Happy Memorial Day!

Words cannot express my gratitude to those who serve our country and fight for our freedom <3 Our community does an amazing job of commemorating this day with a parade that happens to go right down our street! It's pretty awesome. 


In addition, Evan and I took advantage of this three day weekend by working on the house (what else!) Mostly a little spring cleaning that we've fallen behind on, but we also mulched the beds in the front yard, trimmed the hedges, and planted flowers. Since the house was looking so nice I decided to snap some pictures! It's been awhile since I've done a "whole house tour". 

We kept commenting this weekend how far our house has come in a year! Last year at the time, we had only JUST started demolition of the walls in the kitchen, the mudroom and half bathroom downstairs hadn't been demolished and re-tiled yet and we hadn't even touched the second floor bathroom! What a difference a year makes!



(I love this dining room table more and more every day!













Hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend! 



4 comments:

  1. Love your home Sara!!!
    It is so gorgeous!
    Love the grey`s and white`s!
    So pretty, really nice job, if I could, I would move in with you;)
    Love and hugs
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you have come a long way since the first time I "met" you...
    wanting so desperatley to have a house
    ha..look now...you have a gorgeous home
    may God continue to bless you
    suz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I just love your home. It's so effortlessly stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful home!! Could you please tell me the paint brand and color in the living room with the brown leather sofa?
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

 
01 09 10