Friday, August 29, 2014

Parade of Homes Week 2014 - House #4

This house took me by surprise! It's not 100% my style but I overall really, really liked it. It had so much natural light and a calm, peaceful atmosphere. I loved the kitchen countertops and the kitchen sink!

This home was built by Coppertree Homes. It was listed for $1,047,500 and has 5 bedrooms and 4.5 baths.









No matter how long I stood back with my camera, these people didn't seem to want to budge to get out of my way for a clean picture! :)







I LOVE this mirror!

We popped into a couple of other houses, but they were so ordinary I didn't end up snapping any pictures. Unfortunately, due to how I was feeling we didn't make it through the whole tour! Is it weird that I'm already looking forward to next year's Parade? Guess by not making it through ALL of the houses I didn't quite get my fix!

1 comment:

  1. This house has a my favorite kitchen. I love the back-splash, and the fact that it was decorated for Christmas was fun :) Thanks for sharing your photos!

    ReplyDelete

 
01 09 10